427 Princess St, Suite 207
Kingston, Ontario K7L 5S9
(613)541-5010 Loc 5505|
Base Hospital, CFB Kingston
Kingston, Ontario K7K 7B4
- To work in a field where I can put the skills I have learned as a medic in the military to good use.
St Michaels-University School, Victoria, BC - Grade 12
Regimental Medical Assistant, 79 Communications Regiment
Sep 1998 - Present
Medical Assistant, CF Medical Group Detachment, Kingston
- Semi-Independent Duty Medical Assistant
- Responsible for ensuring personnel are medically up to date.
- Set up immunzation parades, and ensured all medical records kept up to date.
Jul 1995 - Sep 1998
Medical Assistant, 1 Field Ambulance, CFB Calgary
- Provide medical care under minimal supervision in a primary care setting.
- Worked as a pharmacy technician for 9 months.
- Worked in Emergency, primary care, and administrative positions.
- Start IV's, assist/perform minor procedures, routine dressings, assess patients.
Oct 1989 - Jul 1995
Medical Assistant, 1 PPCLI, CFB Calgary/ UNPROFOR Croatia
- Many different positions pertaining to field/combat medical care.
- Pharmacy Technician for 1 year.
- First Aid and CPR Instructor for my unit and others.
- Ambulance crew and section leader.
Jan 1994 - Oct1994
- Platoon Medical Assistant, Independent Duty
- Primary and Emergency medical care to my soldiers.
- Worked occasionally local populace as required.
Priory Vote Of Thanks, St John Ambulance, 1998
Team Member, Winning Team, Easter Ontario Brigade Competition, 1998
Coach, Alberta Open First Aid Team, #2 in Canada, 1995
Various Divisional First Aid Honors, 1995-1998
Volunteer Training Officer, St John Ambulance 82 Division, Kingston On 1996-Present
Volunteer First Aider, St John Ambulance Brigade, 136 Div Calagary and 82 Div Kingston- 1991-Present